How to Trade and Sell
1. Know which kind of order is best for you.
a. Doing a Day Order?
--Move to Step 2
b. Doing a Drop Off or Large Order?
--Read our in-store sign or talk to the Greeter.
2. Separate your items into totes*, keeping books & discs together and all other items together
Books & Discs
-Video Game Discs (no cartridges)
*For bulky or over-sized items that won't fit into a tote (drumsets, large speakers, etc.), talk to the Greeter about getting a cart for your order.
-Video Game Cartridges
-All other misc.!
3. Take your packed totes to the Greeter Desk.
4. You will be given an order number.
5. Watch for your number on the screen.
6. Return to the Greeter for your offer.
7. Cash or Credit?
Credit may be used for anything in the store except gift cards.
Trade credits never expire.
Once you’ve accepted trade for your items, that trade cannot be converted into cash.
We are unable to replace lost trade slips.
Cash can be offered for most items, but there are some items that will only earn store credit.
Cash offers will always be lower than trade credit offers
8. The Fine Print
The amount of cash or credit is not negotiable.
You must present your valid, government-issued ID in order to receive payment.
Acceptable forms of ID include:
State-issued ID card
*Passports are not accepted at the Knoxville location.